Welsh ska band JUNIOR BILL has lined up a run of live shows around the UK this summer.
The Cardiff band’s sound is a blend of punky reggae, soul and rock 'n' roll, self-styled as "Urban Skank Robbers".
Upcoming dates now include:
- 16 Jun - Handsome Harry's, Taunton
- 24 Jun - Carnegie House, Bridgend
- 30 Jun - Blue Lagoon, Bristol
- 08 Jul - The Globe, Cardiff
- 22-24 Jul - Rowden Paddocks, Bromyard [NOZSTOCK]
- 30 Jul - The Globe, Hay-On-Wye
- 07 Aug - Baskerville Hall Hotel, Hay-On-Wye [TRUEFEST]
- 11-14 Aug - The Bowl, Winchester [BOOMTOWN FAIR]
- 19 Aug - Moon Club, Cardiff
- 13 Apr - London [LONDON INTERNATIONAL SKA FESTIVAL 2017]
JUNIOR BILL formed in 2013 and most recently release an EP called Off Broadway.