British reggae band PAMA INTERNATIONAL has unveiled more dates on their upcoming return to the live circuit early next year.
The group has added shows in Brighton and Newcastle to the previously announced London and Oxford gigs, and London International Ska Festival 2013 performance.
The run of shows so far includes:
- 25 Jan - Blind Tiger, Brighton
- 26 Jan - The Book Club, London
- 09 Mar - Cluny 2, Newcastle
- 15 Mar - Skylarkin @ The Cellar, Oxford
- 28-31 Mar - London International Ska Festival (alongside RICO RODRIGUEZ, THE TOASTERS, INTENSIFIED and THE SIDEWALK DOCTORS)
The band returns with a brand new line-up and album, entitled Soulfire, for spring 2013 moving from their Jamaican influences to soul and rhythm & blues territory.
Check out the Facebook event page for more information.